Saint Patrick School has been an important ministry of Saint Patrick Church almost since the establishment of the parish in 1847. Our school had humble roots when Rev. Peter McMahon began offering classes in the parish rectory in 1860. A few years later, in 1864, Rev. McMahon received permission from the bishop of Covington to ask the Visitation nuns to formally establish an academy. The current school was formally established by Rev. Patrick Jones in 1902 and held classes for eight grades until the high school was added in 1926. The oldest part of the current campus was built under the leadership of Msgr. Leo Casey in 1948. The high school wing and gym extension were added under the leadership of Rev. William Hinds in 2000. Saint Patrick School remains the only Catholic parochial school in the Diocese of Covington that serves every grade from preschool to 12th grade. We continue to foster the goal of our founders in forming the Catholic faith in our youngest members, aiding them as they mature to become disciples of Jesus Christ. From the humble beginnings over 150 years ago to the addition of the Montessori preschool program in 2017, Saint Patrick School remains committed to helping our children know, love, and serve God in this life so that they will be happy with Him in the life to come.